- Native English Editor
- Language editing for correct spelling, grammar, and sentence structure
- Correct & natural word usage check
- Tables & figures and references edited for spelling, grammar, and consistency
- Full transparency: always know who edits your document
- Fast 3 day turnaround
Which service should I use?
Choose Standard Editing if:
you are confident about the structure of your manuscript and are looking for a final language and grammar check before submission.
Choose Expert Editing if:
your manuscript needs an in-depth edit to improve the structure and flow, and to ensure appropriate technical terminology and phrasing.
All Standard Editing features, PLUS:
- Native English Editor who is an expert in your scientific field
- Improve readability by editing for consistency, clarity, and conciseness
- Check logic of sentences
- Edit to the guidelines of your target journal
- Terminology check: ensure correct terminology is used
- Figure, table, and reference editing
- Advice from the editor about how to improve the manuscript
- Free 2nd round of editing
- Editor Q&A: you can ask questions and check with the editor about the edit
- Edanz Editing Certificate (on request)